Designed for Leaders and Decision-makers from OEMs to Supplier Tiers in the Business & General Aviation Industry
SpeedNews is pleased to present its Business & General Aviation Conference to be held as a virtual event on November 16, 2020.
As the business aviation market positions for recovery, the information and knowledge you gain at the upcoming Business & General Aviation Conference could have a direct impact on the success of your business or organization.
Delegates will engage with industry experts and manufacturers who will provide updates on the state of the industry, recovery trajectories within the market, and technology advancements. Various networking opportunities throughout the Conference will enable you to connect with colleagues, and develop valuable relationships with peers, influential decision makers and even competitors.
Additional topics to be covered at the Business and General Aviation Conference include aircraft programs and their production cycles, market forecasts and delivery updates.
Topics focus on key components driving the industry
• Upward trends in business and general aviation
• OEM product strategy and market developments
• Trajectories and trends within the supplier market
• Forecasts within current market
• Applications of AI in business and general aviation
Who benefits from attending?
• Strategic planning, marketing executives and business development leaders
• Supply chain executives and senior decision makers
• Analysts and investment/financial community members
• Information and technology specialists
Delegates are presented with up to date information and take part in valuable business networking opportunities with industry leaders. Delegates will gain new tools, information and relationships that will support and enhance their organization's growth opportunities.
Please contact Joanna Speed
by phone at +1-310-857-7691, if you have any questions about this Conference.